Monday, November 26, 2007

Name change

I changed the name of the blog to be a teensy bit more anonymous. You can still find out my name if you try, but it's not so blatant.

I hurt my thumb, so no work on the lace. I can still knit, but the lace is incompatible with the band aid.

SAD is taking over my life again. Thanksgiving is over and I didn't knit hardly at all.

I started tons of projects using Malabrigo, to the point where it was unhappy. I was trying to win some yarn, but I failed. Who would have thought that I was incapable of starting more projects than other people?

I am working on a Mr Greenjeans that I like quite a lot. Also a jacket. My doubt-filled mystery green thing is about 1/2 way done. I don't think it's going to be ready for spring. There's always fall I guess. Actually I'm probably going to look into alternative distributions for it, even though it's made of knitpicks.

I ruined about 20 skeins of pakucho in a spectacular way. Photos are upcoming.




My knitting is starting to feel more like a chore again than fun. I think it's time for a break once I get the kids' sweaters done.

No comments: