Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ravelry Rocks

I got in this past week and have subsequently been spending less time knitting and more time just reading the forums.

If you're not in yet, it's awesome. It'll all be public, but not until the waiting list is purged, so you'll get in faster if you go sign up, no matter what.

So many projects have been added to my list.

I love the technique for the Heere Be Dragone shawl. I might not ever make the pattern, but I bought it so I can see how it's done :)

These shoes are probably just what I need for the upcoming winter with hard floors.

There's also a mystery shawl KAL that I've joined. The pattern isn't out yet, but it's free, so I don't have to make that yet or at all if I don't want.

I finally finished the corset pullover I've been working on for...3 years? I haven't really been *working* on it that whole time, I had finished everything but one sleeve and stashed it away for about 2 years and 6 months. It's finally done (but not blocked). I've also started some gloves and the tilted duster.



Here's a picture of my one anemoi mitten that I have done. It's waiting until I care for a partner.

No comments: